Friday, August 27, 2010

WARKAH UNTUK RAKAN KU BERDUA

Assalammualaikum Wr Wb...

Saya pernah cakap,
"...niat nak bina masjid tu mulia. Tapi kalau asasnya tak kuat, lagi bagus jangan teruskan.
Biar masjid tak jadi, biar ditanggung 'rugi'.
Lagi bagus daripada masjid tu runtuh bila da siap.
Ramai yang akan cedera nanti..."

To you, like I said, it is better that the relationship ends now. 
Rather than in the future when much more is at stake, many more will be hurt.
Dear, use this opportunity to reflect on what went wrong.
Who really is at fault.
Only you, him and Allah knows.
Perhaps Allah took him away from you so that HE can give you someone better.
  Allah tahu apa yang terbaik untuk kau.
Whatever it is, you are still my friend.
Really, you are.
Remember what I told you over the phone.
Cuma satu je aku mintak.
Aku pohon....janganlah membenci.
Aku berdoa agar kau diberi kekuatan untuk menempuh dugaan ini dan dibuka hati kau untuk memaafkan sesiapa yang perlu di maafkan.
Aku sayang kau.

Well...as for the other You.
I have no say in your decision.
It was solely your decision to marry someone else.
It was also your sole decision to find a replacement that soon.
I don't blame you or whoever.
Dah jodoh.
Ketentuan Illahi.
Aku cuma boleh doakan yang terbaik.
BUT.....
the way you approach the whole thing, the way ou ended off the whole relationship is absolutely wrong.
Sorry to say but I think it was way too much.
Zalim sungguh.
Kau ambik dia dengan cara baik. 
Sepatutnya kau akhirkan pun dengan cara baik,
Well, what's done is done.
However, you owe her an apology bro.
Slowly...but please do.

To the both of you,
it pains me as much that your relationship ends the way it is.
Both of you know how nuch I love the both of you.
Albiet everything that has happened 
both of you are still my friends.

Ini semua ada lah kehendak Allah.

Just to let the both of you know,
I am not going to side anybody.
I will just be with whoever that needs me as and when he or she needs me.

Jodoh.
Easy to say, complex to understand.

Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment